- Who: As many of you as possible, and any borderline crazy friends you may be able to talk into this. You can run solo or as relay-style teams.
- What: 7 mile laps up and down Towers road. As many as you can or want to do in 24 hours. Here's a great blow by blow up the route from Nick.
- Where: Towers road in Horsetooth Mountain Park. We'll start/finish each lap at campsite I54 which is right across the road from the Soderberg parking lot. This makes the route an even 7 miles round trip to make the math easier at 3:00 AM.
- Why: To celebrate the beast that makes us all stronger runners.
- When: 7:00 AM Sat. July 30th to 7:00 AM Sun. morning July 31st. Breakfast and tall tales to follow, probably at the campground.
- Run solo, or run as a team.
- Start/finish each lap at the campground and tag the service building up top.
- Run when you want, stop when you want. Drink beer when you want. Dip your toes in the Reservoir when you want.
- Have fun.
Three of us have campsites in Horsetooth reserved already. There may still be a couple more available, if you're so inclined, but you're welcome to hang at the sites we have too.
Ask Alex, Pete, or Brian any questions you may have and check back here for forthcoming details.