06 March 2011

Busted

So two of my fellow Fort Collins Trail Runners have mentioned noticing my blog, both kindly left out noticing it hasn't been updated since last May. I think of things to write here often but often I either forget them by the time I get to the computer or take the simple quick hitter approach and get the gist of the thought out in a one line facebook post instead. For archival purposes, especially since I am never good at keeping written running log, I should post more here.

I've had a productive winter training for last month's Moab Red Hot 55K. It is scheduled at a perfect time to avoid winter slacking and has left me with a base necessary to ramp up to my first 50M race at Big Horn in June. Maybe there will be more posts to come. Or maybe I should just post links to the pages of my trail running buddies who blog more consistently than I ... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment